Check out all the fun we had at OLYC in 2017......
First Work Day!
This Saturday, 5-12 @ 9AM. Please plan on coming and helping out!
Inside (Main Level)
- Put trophies back on ledge above kitchen
- Clean inside of refrigerators (food is all new and should not be removed)
- Clean windows (probably for the 19th or 26th dates)
Inside (Lower Level)
- Empty lower level bathrooms and clean
- Determine new storage spaces for items removed from closet that will be pass through window
- Sweep out lower level and vacuum sailing school carpet
- Organize race committee equipment
- Fix/repair wooden race committee cart
- Note:leave x boats and OPTIs in storage for now
- Put lifts in the water
- Put small pier in the water
- Pick up sticks and general yard clean up
- Wash off lower level exterior windows and truss work above on new deck (has dust/residue from concrete cutting done earlier)
- Weed/Feed fertilize grass on upper level
- Prune/trim large shrubs on road side of property
- Put safety locks on septic covers
- Run low voltage wiring from building/near NE corner to other side of patio, and from building/near SE corner to area where steps will go to lake.
Interested in joining?
Interested in a social or sailing membership, or would just like more information?
click the link below to contact us......
Interested in sailing lessons?
click this link below to find out more.....
Okauchee Lake Sailing School
New! We have a new tab called Club Use/Party Guidelines. Please check these out to see what is involved in hosting a party!
Check out the "New Members FAQs" tab on the left for some helpful information.
Fireworks Fundraiser May 25th!
Summer Kick-Off May 26th!
You can now Volunteer via the Volunteering Module!
Notable Maritime Blessing, given by Walter Schmidt at the Commodore's Ball: .
Here's to the tall ships....
Here's to the small ships....
Here's to all the ships at sea....
But the best ships are Friendships made here at OLYC!